Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Various Dives 1988-1991


I am slowly scanning these old slides from 1988-1991 into digital. See if you can recognize some of these old time divers. It is definitely hard to remember everyone's name. One of the biggest rewards of looking through all of these old photos is to realize the large amount of diving I actually did back then as well as today. I forgot a large amount of the dives I had done. At least I can say...I lived my life and I know I touched a lot of people. Since this process is painstakingly slow, I'll add more photos each week over the long winter. I am working on a Nova Scotia and Honduras/Antigua slide show that will be up soon.


Red Bricks- Deadeyes






Bow of Gulftrade 8/4/90 on the Robin





Northern Pacific 1988- Robin




Mowhawk 9/18/90


What do you see here?


My First Parkway Drysuit (1990)











Modeling on the way home!


Tolton 8/15/90














Macro








Resor 1990

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim,
Recognized hubby Bill, a young George Power and an even younger George Dreher. Those pictures look like they were taken on the Robin II though.

BTW, love those oversized shades on the modeling shot!!!

Rich