Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Video of Conway/Wellington

I finally found some time to get my first video together. It is not very good and since I shot it in natural light it is very GREEN. I do not have a video editing program to help with correcting the color as of yet. This was shot with my SeaLife DC500 camera with no color corrective filters and as a result it isn't very clear. I am saving to buy a "real" video camera, housing and lighting and hoped to have it this season but, funds are a little tight so it will be on the back burner for now. I added some actual photos of the wreck at the end of each video so you can see the contrast in color. Please feel free to comment on it and let me know of any programs that are good for editing. Also, if anyone has any information on the Wellington (what type of wreck it was, when it sunk etc.) I would be interested in hearing about it. There is not much left of it, most of it is buried. I am planning on shooting some more video on my next few dives...



There is music so turn up your speakers!

No comments: