Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Dive Birthday to Me!!!



Today is my birthday and I was excited to get a pair of Diving Concepts dive mitts as a gift from the kids. They are the old fashioned 3 finger lobster claw type that I swear is the only thing that keeps my hands marginally warm. I have been looking for a new pair of these for a few years and they found them!!! This gift is motivating me to get ready to do some diving in the near future. This is going to be a great year in terms of diving for me and I can't wait for that first dive!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim,
you have a great site and great pictures. I think you might be interested in an event going on in NJ in Princeton. It is called forgotten history, the first host is Evan Kovacs an UNderwater Videographer and professional diver. Check otu the link. If you have any questions shoot me an email.
http://forgottenhistory.ticketleap.com/forgotten-history/

Regards,

Brian

Kim Dixon said...

Brian, Thanks for the compliment on the blog! The event looks interesting and I would love to meet Evan Kovacs. I'll see if I can make it and contact you for tickets. Kim