Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

10-15-08 Unknown Wreck

I have been really bogged down with lots and lots of homework (about 20 hours a week) from the Individual Taxation Course I am taking at Richard Stockton College as part of the MBA Degree that I have been working on. If anyone has ever taken a tax course before, they will know how I feel, especially since I have my BS in Chemistry and accounting is like a foreign language to me. Therefore, today I played hookey from all of my responsibilities and went diving. We took our favorite private boat out to check out some numbers that Bill had. Just think deadeyes, brass spikes and ballast stone. The water temps were 65 degrees all the way to the bottom and the vis was about 10-15'. Not many fish and no lobsters seen. It was a great day and the weather was beautiful.

No comments: